Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter 4

Lassie! Come here Lassie! Come home! And the image of that ever faithful collie running through the woods or field all the way home into its master’s arms.

Do you hear your Master’s voice calling?
In the middle of all the cacophony of other voices and noise that distracts, sometimes His voice seems to get lost.

Do you hear His voice? It is the one who calls out with truth and forgiveness and love. It is the one who knows your inner most heart and still gives himself for you so that you may have life.

Hear His voice now:

Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice,
And I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish,
And no one will snatch them out of my hand.”

These Seeds of Faith have been sown by St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Bridgeport, Nebraska. I’m Pastor Allen Strawn

No comments: